Regional Sales Manager - New England Region
Blue Medora is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for their New England Region. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Sales – NE and Federal, the Regional Sales Manager – New England focuses on directly driving the larger enterprise opportunities as well as developing effective channel partners (MSPs and Resellers) in the region, including strategic partner field enablement. Located in Boston and covering New England, and working in collaboration with a regional field solutions architect and Inside Sales, this is a highly visible role inside the company working directly with Blue Medora’s customers, partners, and prospects. As VMware is an investor in Blue Medora and has a master resale agreement for our solutions, experience of working with VMware themselves and their channel is a key asset.
- Strategizes with the VP to implement a sales execution plan for the assigned region.
- Provides leadership for target account opportunities with support from regional solutions architect, Inside Sales, and extended internal support and delivery resources.
- Accurately forecasts sales opportunities and maintains accurate opportunity details in salesforce.com (company’s selected CRM solution).
- Works directly with VMware employees in the region to target key vRealize customers and prospects.
- Recruits and develops a strong network of channel partners (MSPs and Resellers) in the assigned region.
- Supports and collaborates as required to drive business through strategic partners and alliances.
- Communicates effectively with account team(s) and other internal resources, as well as with partners and end-customers, demonstrating professionalism and integrity in all cases.
- Represents Blue Medora at seminars and tradeshows, as required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of five years of field-based software sales experience in the enterprise account market, with experience also developing effective channel and alliance partnerships, required
- Experience working in an early stage company required
- Experience and knowledge of datacenter infrastructure hardware and software required
- An understanding of the public cloud, with emphasis areas to include VMware, Virtualization, AWS, DR/BC solutions, storage, and networking, required
- Reasonable depth of technical aptitude for solution sales effectiveness required
- Ability to travel during the day with out-of-town trips about once a quarter, required
- Ability to demonstrate solution ROI and value proposition effectively required
- Strong selling and closing skills with a proven track record of exceeding quotas required
- Excellent at "qualifying" and prioritizing opportunities required
- High energy, positive attitude, and a team player that interfaces well at all levels of organizations, required
- Self-motivation and goal orientation required
By appreciating the importance of inclusion, we acknowledge that the collective and individual talents, skills, and perspectives of employees, constituent groups, and partners foster a culture of belonging, collaborative practice, innovation, and mutual respect. We seek to empower and engage professionals and partners in actions that productively contribute to accomplishing our goals.
We’ve always got an eye out for smart, dedicated problem solvers that are driven to discover better ways of doing things. We actively promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities.